Wednesday 12 December 2012

Happy 12/12/12 to everyone~!


Dear fellow Singaporeans and to everyone that chance upon this,

I would love to dedicate this very special day to everyone!!!

Thanks to my lovely parents! I wish them stay healthy and happy for the longest time!

Thanks to friends whom give me encouragement in my business! I am so grateful to have such friends to support me till the end of my time!

Thanks to my customers! Thanks for making us your choice! We will work hard to serve our future customers even better and provide UP TO DATE latest technologies of components to be in our mattresses. 

We will also stay true to our Vision & Mission!

Our Vision:
To allow all Singaporeans afford really good QUALITY mattresses at the best VALUE!

Our Mission:
To let our consumers CLEARLY understand what mattress is all about and how it is made, so they can have a better knowledge for their mattress selection.

Again I hope to reemphasize that - 
GREAT AND GENUINE OFFERS REQUIRES GREAT ENCOURAGEMENT! 

Please show support to us over at TILAM KING! 

We promise to make you a wiser person in mattress selection and not buy want you want, but just what you need!

Happy 12/12/12 everybody!

Cheers - TILAM KING


No comments:

Post a Comment