Tuesday 21 August 2012

Probably the BEST mattress deal, period. *$399 for Queen Size Pocketed Spring Mattress*

Being genuine takes a lot of courage.
People may still not believe you, but ultimately still the old saying
"ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS!"

So this is what TILAM KING has brought on to every Singaporean!

$399
Queen size 5'
POCKETED SPRING MATTRESS
Firm rating: 7/10


Beautiful fabric, clean & soft to the touch.


This will be carrying the brand name FIRM KING under the TILAM KING range to promote the brand TILAM KING!


It has the latest designed fabric which is 100% Breathable and built positive airflow in and out of the mattress. This creates cooler mattress temperatures, and make your mattress breathe better!

So with all the right formulas put together, We are Proud to say we have done it again.
The ultimate DEAL special for every Singaporean!

*****
Wait............................................................. a min...
Being genuine, needs encouragement...

TILAM KING hopes to be encouraged by you!
So we can produce better quality mattresses and keep prices low, for everyone!

We hope you can share this POST on your FACEBOOK, GOOGLE+, TWEET about it, or using any social media to support us!

Only by doing so, we have the encouragement to keep our 
POCKETED SPRING MATTRESS at only $399!

Please start by SHARING the love~~!

Another Genuine offer by probably the most Genuine manufacturer alive!

- TILAM KING


3 comments:

  1. I am currently having a nightmare with an online furniture company. got the mattress from them in may and the springs are already giving way.

    Trying to contact them for refund. Really lost and losing sleep.

    can I know how long your 399 offer Will be around for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mdm, sorry I just got to see your comment. I do not know why didnt blogspot notify me. My $399 pocketed spring mattress can last as long as 5 years minimum. I am a manufacturer and a genuine one. I know what I use and I can say proudly my $399 can probably be the best around at this price point. PERIOD.

      Delete
    2. Details please. I need one ASAP!
      I have already emailed u : )

      Delete