Friday 7 September 2012

8 SEPTEMBER, GOOD LOOKING DEALS :) 10 sets only.

Yeap, another GENUINE offer by TILAM KING :)


Those of you that have fashion sense will love the look of this kinda bedsets.


Plush kind with replaceable fabric. Do note that the fabric is very lovely. seriously!


I cannot believe it that I am putting it at this price. well...

Queen Pocketed Spring Mattress
+
The lovely Designer bedframe as seen on the pictures above.

Usual - $ 2899. (Seriously)

NOW ONLY!
$1299 nett!

DO NOTE THAT I ONLY WISH TO ENTERTAIN ENCOURAGING CUSTOMERS FOR THIS DEAL, YOU SEE FEEL TRY BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS.

WHEN I GIVE YOU A NO NONSENSE DEAL, I CAN ONLY EXPECT THE SAME!

This deal comes with a 100000000000% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.


- TILAM KING  :)

* why Tilam King do so ridiculous offers?
I like to see smiles on faces. If it is possible to not lose money, I will do it to satisfy my consumers.

* why Tilam King can do it?
We are a manufacturer in this industry since 1982, there is nothing that we do not know of and not know how to do. We make things possible and only possible to those that support us.

* challenge Tilam King, come down and TEST us?
Since being skeptical is almost the favorite Singapore's behavior. Challenge us! You got nothing to lose.



No comments:

Post a Comment