Saturday 1 September 2012

THE STRAITS TIMES, HOME | B23. Tilam King's Advertisment Promo

Well, this is the 3rd running week for the amazing promotion of 
QUEEN SIZE POCKETED SPRING
$399 nett
AND YES IT IS A QUALITY MATTRESS.

Those that own it will be my living proof that TILAM KING manufactures 
awesome mattresses at affordable prices.

Now is your last chance. Last few pieces left for grabs.





To the skeptical fellow Singaporeans, please understand that you are a bunch of people that I would want to face most, because I know if I please you, I will probably win a huge chunk of great consumers that have been trying so hard to get a good mattress deal but never got one before in your entire life. :P

We are trying to be a little noble in our own way. By doing so, needs great encouragement. Seriously. Please try to put yourself in my shoes and try to feel why I feel so much about this. 
BECAUSE I AM GENUINE THAT'S WHY REJECTION HURTS!

But it is okay, I will be patient as usual ;)

I know one day people will appreciate what TILAM KING is about.

It is about allowing all Singaporeans have the best quality mattress for their money.
Serious we mean what we say.

Appreciate us!

- TILAM KING

No comments:

Post a Comment