Friday 7 December 2012

A Special Dedication to a Unique Couple and friend. - TILAM KING PRESENTS our very First Customized Mattress

This is a special pilot project!

Dedicated to the ever so loving and awesome couple...

Tammy & Eric!


Like I've said they are very unique, So they wanted something Unique as well. ;)


They wanted hot Pink, :P well, I did it ;)


They like how Latex felt, and I got them Latex.


This is the outlook of the end product. Sorry for the bad photography.

There will be a follow up on better photos for this.

TILAM KING IS SO FREAKING PROUD OF THIS PRODUCT!

To everyone that are narrow minded -

Building a mattress is no big deal. 10000000 people out there in the world can do the same!
BUT...
It is about trust, it is about understanding someone, it is about able to make that sacrifice to make someone a special something for the longest time.

I appreciate what Tammy&Eric did for me and gave me full 100% trust on making all this happen.
Special thanks to them once again.

My mattress business to a certain extend is more friendship then business. If I could achieve this level of commitment to my friends... think about it, stopping a factory for one product.

You guys wont know how this mattress is so special.

It is not rocket science.
It is not that I do better Mattresses anymore.
It is not whether how much the Mattress cost anymore.
It is no long about can do or cannot do.

It is whether you wish to make it happen or not.

TILAM KING MADE IT HAPPEN!

ONE OF A KIND, ONE IN 6 BILLION POPULATION.

A PROUD OWNER OF THE ONLY MATTRESS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

A MATTRESS SO SPECIAL THAT HAPPINESS COULD BE FELT!!

TILAM KING wishes Tammy&Eric everlasting happiness till the end of time!

- TILAM KING

*To all other manufacturers, BEAT THIS! *smurk* :P



No comments:

Post a Comment